One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream, August 16, 2010

I dreamed that I was hugging Maris. We were surrounded by pure sly blue light, rose light, and white light. He was speaking in questions, He said to me, "What am I feeling? am I happy?"

I am not sure of the meaning of the conversation. Is he trying to figure out how he feels? Am I asking myself what he is feeling, or what i am feeling?

Was it hard for Maris to do that in life? is it easier now? is he having to learn it all over againnow?

Here we are again, speaking in questions.

But the feeling of hugging Maris again was wonderful, and something positive i can associate with him, rather than so many regretful, sad thoughts.

1 comment:

Kristi-Lee said...

Reading this made my heart tighten up... when I have those dreams about Maris that feel so real, it feels like losing him all over again. I admire your strength and courage and you are always in my prayers.