One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Maris: November 16, 2010

Dear Maris,

You were born into my life on November 16, 1987. You were born into the next life on October 26, 2009. I did not spend as much time with you as I wanted. My life will never be the same again. I am no longer afraid of dying. I miss you. I am trying to think only of the love.

I am sorry I have not done much blogging lately. That is mainly because my thoughts have become so repetitious, which makes for monotonous reading (and writing.) When I finish getting caught up doing laundry, paying bills, and organizing the office, I will have time to go back to scanning your pictures and telling the stories that go with each one.

I miss you so much, and I will love you forever.

No comments: