One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16 November 2011

Maris was born 24 years ago today at Columbus Hospital in Chicago.  I had been in the hospital on and off for days...weeks.  the doctor had been trying to stop premature labor since the 20th week of pregnancy.  I was so afraid. 

Maris was so premature, he turned out to be a Scorpio rather than a Pisces.

I am sending love and gratitude to his friends, and to everyone who loved him. You brought joy to his life, and are very special to us.

We are so grateful to know you through Maris.  Thank you for being part of our lives.

No comments: