One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Shamanic Healing Journey for Maris--December 31, 2009

Client Journey 12/31/09


For Maris, Ray and Deena Butta, distance healing.

I saw the threatening, accusing man I had seen on the other journeys for Maris. Recalling what Deena had told me, I asked if there was a past life we needed to heal in which Maris was a Nazi. But instead, the guides were telling me about an ancient lifetime in Atlantis in which Maris did something wrong.

However, the guides said that we were not going to deal with that lifetime on this journey, but rather take care of other things related to Maris.

The threatening man morphed into Maris as a child. This soul part of Maris was about 5 years old. He kept trying to grab my energy so he could hold on to me and have protection, but this was not a good thing. I called on guides Athena , Phoenix and other guides to help, and they put protection around me so Maris and the threatening man could not touch me.

Why did I see this man morph into Maris? Did something happen to Maris when he was 5 years old regarding this man, in which the man was attaching to Maris’s energy in a negative way, draining Maris? I did not recognize the man, he was not Maris’s father Ray or another person I would know. The nearest I could tell he might be a teacher Maris had.

I took this 5-year old soul part of Maris to Maris’s adult soul part which was still at the Spa with Athena and the other guides. I blew the 5-year old back into Maris. This can be a necessary part of healing before a person can cross over: they need to get soul parts back before moving on to their next life.

Bear, Hawk and Wolf appeared as Power Animals for Maris. I blew these into Maris.

Bear and Wolf said they wanted to go to Ray as well, to help him. So I brought them to Ray. Ray can benefit by doing practices to honor and connect with Bear and Wolf, and to see what advice they will give him.

Panther wanted to come to Deena. As a healing, Panther ate out her eyes, then regurgitated them back into her eye sockets. The eyes are now healed, and Panther will stay with her for at least a while to help her health conditions. She can benefit by doing practices to honor and connect with Bear and Wolf, and to see what advice they will give her.

There are probably two more journeys to do.

I returned to ordinary reality, thanking the spirits and the Mystic Law.

773-327-7224
www.lifeforcearts.org

No comments: