One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Shamanic Healing Journey for Maris, January 13, 2010

Client Journey 1/13/10 by Joan Forest Mage:


For Maris Butta, distance healing.

I journeyed to follow up on some of the leads I had been given in previous journeys. I asked about the lifetime Maris had in Atlantis, which seemed to be the origin of many of the problems that Maris has had in subsequent lifetimes.

I saw Maris as a man in Atlantis. I saw him working in a shop of some kind. It seemed he was the proprietor of the shop, and that he was selling something that had to do with their technology. It was interesting to experience this ancient lifetime being similar to ours, with a shop owner working in his shop.

I got the information that he had created some kind of spiritual “working” in that lifetime that is still in effect, and that this has caused problems ever since. I suspect it was a working based in greed, and that the person who was Maris in this lifetime has been feeling the karmic effects ever since.

The guides said that this was enough for today. I returned to ordinary reality, thanking the spirits and the Mystic Law.
 
773-327-7224
www.lifeforcearts.org

No comments: