One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crock Pot


Here is Maris's crock pot.

It was in a shipment of his property that arrived on December 30, when I was at the height of the epidemic conjunctivitis and could not see a thing.

I have gione through almost all of his boxes, but I am unable to locate the liner and lid. I really want to be able to use the crock pot, so I will probably buy a liner and lid.

But I keep wondering what happened to the original.

Did he cook something for a pot luck, and transport it in the liner? and did the liner and lid get left behind?

1 comment:

Jonathon Moore said...

He cooked rice in it. We are not allowed any stoves in the dorms. It bought it and was looking forward to cooking all kinds of meals in it for all his friends.