One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tribute to Maris by Olivia



My dear friend Olivia Robertson (FOI co-founder), who was with me when I received the news about Maris, made this picture. (If you click on the image, you can view it in a larger size.)

Its full title is Reborn In Isis: Tribute To Maris.

It was accompanied by the following letter:

"My Dear Deena,
I meditated on how to reply to your poignant letter of intense loss. Then I attuned to Maris in Spirit World. I received this message:

"Go ahead with your art work
which I hope will help my mother
because it is true. I AM ALIVE!
Tell her about your brother. That is great!"

I had an amazing vision of a baby last January. Now by a wonderful set of circumstances--I believe Derry (Lawrence) has come back as the baby Samuel now 7 months! He is my 2nd cousin 3 times removed and is so lovely--a beautiful smile. He seemed to KNOW the Temple when I baptized him at the well.

When a child of 5 he [Derry] was photoed ... as the Infant Samuel: "Speak, Lord, thy servant heareth." Tho now it would be: "Speak, Lady, thy servant heareth-- THE GODDESS."

There is no death. Life and love are eternal. When you grieve it is hard for Maris to get through....[Olivia is a Spiritualist Medium]

So try tuning in--in his bedroom with his belongings and him.

He is entering a new sphere of activity as are we all--approaching the Galactic Alignment of 21st December 2012.

We need you in FOI. So many members turn to you for the ethical application of the Manifesto. What you do is appreciated in mind and heart (both).

Also Maris loves Ray and Alek and Philip And they rely on you for commfort and support as they deeply miss Maris. Your help is needed.

Love and blessings of Isis
Olivia"

Every morning when I wake up the first thing that goes through my mind is I am awake. And the second thing that goes through my mind is Maris is gone. Then I am sucked down into a whirlpool of sorrow and regret...Why did I not know anything about depression? how could I neglect my child's greatest needs this way? I have failed him. I have lost my greatest treasure through my own ignorance. And so it goes.

Olivia concurs with what other spiritual mediums agree...that a higher vibratory level is necessary for the well being of our loved ones in the spirit world, and our ability to connect with them.

I am not my thoughts. I have to learn to remember to step back from this grief and allow the Watcher--the Eye of Vision--to observe my thoughts and feelings..."Watch my thoughts go by" as my friend James Yellowbank used to say.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, dearest Olivia, for reminding me of this important truth.

No comments: