One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dreams

Last night, Ray and I dreamed about Maris.

We both had a very hard time waking up this morning.

Black Cat got stranded in the living room last night, and he woke us up some time in the early morning hours. After we fell back asleep, we had lots of dreams.

I did not recall my dreams, other than seeing a brief flash of Maris. The colors were gray, black, and yellow. His hair was longer, and he looked as if he was in his teens. Otherwise I do not remember any details about what was going on, or any conversation.

Ray says he and Maris were in a museum, and it was a pleasant dream.

We were both in a very deep sleep, and had a hard time waking up. Ray overslept, because he had such a hard time waking up.

This was one of those times I really wish we did not have to be dictated to by the alarm clock. Sometimes it is simplymore important to sleep, and allow the dreams to come.

No comments: