One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hints From the Cosmos?

I have asked myself ten thousand times, "How could I not have known?"

About a year ago, or less, I started hearing a new script in my head. It said, "Heal the tiny baby that was Maris."

I did start to work on this. But I thought I had more time.

I began to visualize the tiny lonely baby in the intensive care nursery, who used to sleep all the time. I saw myself going there at all hours of the day and night, I saw myself sitting there holding him 24/7. I began to tell him over and over how much I loved him. I replayed all the difficult and upsetting teenage and grade school incidents, and sent healing light to them.

This might be considered healing on the spiritual level...perhaps. but it did not touch the emotional, physical, or mental levels.

It did not occur to me to talk to Maris about finding healing for himself related to the tiny baby he used to be, who endured so much pain in the neonatal nursery. If I had had a serious talk with him about all the different kinds of pain he endured over the years, perhaps he might have sought help sooner. Perhaps he would not have internalized everything as much.

My birthday and Christmas presents to him were going to be another soul retrieval from Joan, and another past life regression from Susan Wiseheart or maybe someone else.

The next time I get this kind of message from the cosmos, my angels, or my guides, I will act on it immediately and all at once.

I will not assume I have all the time in the world to accomplish this, and that I can do it when it is convenient for me.

No comments: