One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Reincarnation

Maris, you said you did not know what lesson this life was supposed to teach you. You said you did not like your thoughts. You said you felt evil.

Reincarnation is a great mystery. It is not something you can figure out only with your mind, but with your heart, your instincts, and your being. If we could figure it out with our minds, there would be no reason to experience it with our emotions and out physical embodiment.

I don't know what the purpose of my own life is, either. It may take us many lifetimes to figure that out. We may not be meant to know it, that would be cheating.

You were suffering too much. I want you to be at peace. I believe that now you are receiving the support and guidance and healing you need to prepare you for the next lifetime.

You chose an exceptionally difficult and painful life for this lifetime. Perhaps the purpose was not for you to learn anything, or make sense of anything. Perhaps you sacrificed yourself so that I would learn what I needed to learn in this lifetime.

May there be forgiveness and healing for both of us. May I be wiser in our next lifetime together.

I offer you all my love and all my gratitude.

No comments: