One Third of My Light Is Gone

"...And the fourth angel sounded the trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day did not shine for a third part of it,, and the night in like manner." --Rev. 8:12

I have three sons. One of them is in the spirit world. On October 26, 2009, one third of the light in my life went out forever.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Texts

sent phone messages:

October 26, 2009
1:14 Bye
1:13 Airport
1:12 I am not at my house
1:08 You are all good friends. I hope you all live good lives.

October 25,2009
11:22 pm I dont hate you, I would never hate you
10:55 pm no please dont
10:39 pm i am sorry, i am back at my place
10:33 pm I am fine, do not worry please
9:46 pm i have made a fool of myself now, i am sorry, I dont like my thoughts I am sorry
9:40 pm That is not true, you're the person i most want to see
9:28 pm i just hate my mind and how i think and my current life, im better off alone and out of peoples way
9:20 pm i just gotta hang out by myself for a little and think about my life, im sorry for leaving
9:16 pm Nothin

Received phone messages:
1:15 am October 26: Do you need somewhere to go? you can come to my room and go to sleep with me.
1:14 am Why?
1:13 am Where are you?

No comments: